Terms and Conditions
Stock Dads, LLC is a limited liability corporation, but we are not licensed investment advisors. As such, opinions and trade recommendations in our Discord channel, Social Media Platforms, Stocks and Sandals Podcast Episodes, and our website are solely our own. We advise everyone to know the risks involved with trading and investing:
1. Trading and investing in stocks and/or cryptocurrency can have large potential rewards, but also large potential risk.
2. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in financial markets.
3. We make absolutely no guarantees in any of our claims or recommendations.
4. You are responsible for every trade you make and should not trade or invest without first doing research.
5. Do NOT trade with money you cannot afford to lose.
6. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to buy or sell stocks, options, cryptocurrency, forex.
7. You should not engage in trading unless you fully understand the nature of the transactions you are entering into and the extent of your exposure to loss.
8. Options trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor.
9. Only you can determine what level of risk is appropriate for you.
10. If you do not fully understand these risks, do not sign up for our service and seek independent advice from a certified financial advisor
By joining the Stock Dads Discord server, or Crypto Dads Discord server, you are agreeing to follow the rules below. Any violation of these will result in an immediate cancellation of your non-refundable membership and being blocked from all media. We are dedicated to the integrity and quality of our community.
1. Be respectful and mindful of others. If you are overly offensive, at the discretion of the admins, we reserve the right to terminate your non-refundable membership without warning. No personal attacks of any kind.
2. Do not spam or troll.
3. You are solely responsible for your trades, so do not follow blindly. Do your own research (due diligence/DD) and trade responsibly. We cannot and will not tell you what moves to make. We can only give ideas and alerts based on our own research.
4. No guarantees are given or implied.
5. No self-promoting or selling products of any kind without admin permission. Even the slightest violation of this rule will result in an instant ban.
6. You cannot ask anyone for money or to trade on your behalf.
7. Posting NSFW comments and images may result in an immediate ban.
The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. We encourage every trader to do his/her own research prior to making a trade and make sure to know all the risks involved. Investments in the securities markets, and especially in options, are speculative and involve substantial risk. We are in no way guaranteeing success on these trades and will allow the results to speak for themselves. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses like those discussed on this website.
We publish proprietary information, tools, and reports regarding companies in which we believe our subscribers may be interested and our reports reflect our sincere opinions. We also pay non-refundable processing fees on every transaction.
As such, we do not offer refunds after a purchase of our subscription has been made. Your subscription is set to auto-renew at the end of each billing cycle and you may cancel your subscription on your own at any time from our website by clicking the “Sign In” link. If you do not cancel your subscription prior to renewal, we also do not offer refunds for those payments to remain fair and consistent to all subscribers. Monthly and Yearly subscriptions are recurring until canceled by the subscriber. Simply leaving or disconnecting from our Discord servers does not cancel your subscription. To cancel visit our website and sign into the User Account Dashboard and click “cancel subscription”.
If you are having difficulty canceling your subscription, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your renewal date for assistance. Any applied coupons or discounts will expire prior to or upon cancellation depending on the coupon terms. If a coupon/discount has a finite redemption period, at the end of the redemption period you will be charged the full price of the recurring subscription purchased on the following billing cycle. At the end of a free trial, you will be automatically charged for the purchased membership price. If you wish to cancel before the free trial ends, visit our website and sign into the User Account Dashboard and click “cancel subscription”. The billing cycle starts on the day of purchase.
By subscribing to our service, you accept that you have read and understood the entirety of the Terms and Conditions and are fully responsible for every single trade you make and every charge to your account.