Cryptocurrency faces a lot of friction in India thanks to the Indian government. But times seem to be changing. This Reuters report says, “Inflation in India should moderate in coming months and the government is ready with its consultation paper on cryptocurrencies, economic affairs secretary Ajay Seth told reporters on the sidelines of an event on Monday.
“Seth said there needed to be a global consensus reached on cryptocurrencies and India would look at regulations enforced in other countries before deciding how it would regulate.”
Meanwhile, Singapore is exploring blockchain use cases. A report from The BLOCK says, “The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) announced on Tuesday that it plans to research use cases for decentralized finance (DeFi) on public blockchains.
“Known as Project Guardian and including partners such as JPMorgan, Marketnote and DBS, the project will look to collaborate with the financial industry to examine the “economic potential and value-adding use cases of asset tokenization.”
JPMorgan has also gotten serious on blockchain. This Bloomberg report says, “JPMorgan Chase & Co is using blockchain for collateral settlements, the latest Wall Street experimentation with the technology in the trading of traditional financial assets.
“The bank’s first such transaction came on May 20, when two of its entities transferred the token representation of BlackRock Inc. money market fund shares as collateral on its private blockchain. The effort will allow investors to pledge a wider range of assets as collateral and use them outside of market operating hours, according to New York-based JPMorgan.”
@Kenny Alerts won big
As did @JACK Alerts
At Crypto Dads, we are always on the lookout for new partnerships that can better our experience. Last week, we announced an exciting new trading app called Aries. Built BY Traders, FOR traders.
- Open an account using our link: https://www.tradearies.com/stockdads
- Deposit $500 or more
- In return, you will receive $100 AND $10 in BTC. ($20/mo for 5 months and the BTC right away)
- Send The Stock Father a screenshot of the deposit and your new Aries username.
- That’s it! No catch, no gimmicks.
- You can open as many accounts as you want to but can only redeem the promo reward once per Social Security#. So feel free to set one up for your wife, brother, sister, grandma, grandpa, and whoever else wants a free $100 and $10 in BTC.
- You don’t even have to use the $500 if you don’t want to, just leave it in there for the full 5 months until you collect your entire $100 gift, but after that you can. So, this is literally free money, however, I think y’all are going to love the app.
Some of The Stock Father’s favorite features of the app:
- Unlimited portfolios in the same app, so you can keep your day trading, investing, swing trading, etc. all separate.
- OCO (bracket) orders just like Thinkorswim which allow you to set your stop loss and take profit levels as soon as you open a trade so you don’t even have to watch the trade once you place it. Makes it stupid easy to follow alerts.
- Cash and margin accounts. And you can have multiple cash accounts going at the same time.
- Free option flow, dark pool, and other data that is usually very expensive.