Stock Dads™ Trading Indicator
Professional Trading Alerts with Automated Zones of Institutional Supply and Demand Imbalances
About Institutional Zones of Supply and Demand Imbalances
What Are They and Why?
Supply and demand is an increasingly common strategy among day and swing traders in equity, forex, and the futures markets. The goal of analyzing supply and demand zones is to pre-determine where price action may pivot before that pivot happens, thus giving us an edge over the market.
There are many unique charting/trading strategies that fit under the supply and demand umbrella, however we are going to focus primarily on Institutional Zones of Supply and Demand Imbalances, as this is what our TradingView indicator actively displays.Indicator Walkthrough About Supply & Demand
Below are various examples of our indicator predicting pivots in price action using imbalanced zones of supply and demand.
APPL demand bounces and supply rejections on the 1-minute chart
ZM demand bounce and supply rejections on the 1-minute chart
AMD cost demand bounce on the 1-minute chart
/GC cost demand bounce on the daily chart
NQ Supply rejection and cost demand bounce on the daily chart
NVDA Supply rejection and cost demand bounce on the 4-hour chart
COST Supply rejection and cost demand bounce on the 4-hour chart
Our Professional Zones - Institutional Supply and Demand Imbalances indicator settings
This panel allows you to fully customize and fine-tune the indicator to accommodate your personal preferences.
- Fully customizable appearance for zones
- Fully customizable zone extension/size settings
- Tunable zone offset from point of origin
- Ability to view previously broken zones
- Ability to filter zone ranges (+15%/-15% from current price) to de-clutter charts
- Ability to select live zone updates to have zones formed/broken in front of your eye
- Customizable timeframe zone display
- Opt-in for currently forming zones to appear before confirmed
- Optional auto-scanned daily gaps display
- Fully customizable appearance for gaps
- Immediate supply and demand zones generation for all tickers upon chart open
- Customizable box labels to highlight significance in zones
- Optional dashboard to display how many price-action zones the ticker is currently within
- $ 45.00 / month
- $ 460.00 / year